|Last day for all course textbook
REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
*CHEQUES not accepted.*
|Bookstore policies may periodically change. You may contact the Bookstore anytime to discuss our refund policies and procedures, or visit our website often for updated information.
- All refunds or exchanges must be accompanied by the ORIGINAL receipt. (No Reprints)
- Books must be in pristine condition for a refund or exchange.
- Merchandise refunds will only be made in the original form of payment.
- Purchases made from University of Windsor Bookstore's online catalogue can either be refunded in person
to the local Bookstore or by mail (at buyer's cost and risk) to the address printed on the receipt included with your shipment.
the Bookstore prior to returning any products purchased online to determine credit eligibility.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to refuse any refund.
(End of General Refund List)
- Refunds and/or exchanges for textbooks (Law Acts included) will be accepted for
- 3 weeks after the fall and winter semester begins. (REVISED)
- 2 weeks after intersession and summer session begins.
(End of Weeks allowed List)
The deadline date appears at the bottom of your receipt and is posted on our website. Refunds are no longer accepted with drop slips after the deadline date.
Courseware, Course Guides, Case Studies & Prepaid Access Codes are non-refundable.
Books in plastic or shrink wrap packages may not be refunded if opened.
Books with CD's or disks must be intact for a refund or exchange. If the seal is broken a refund or exchange will not be accepted.
(End of Textbook Refund List)
- General reading books may be refunded within 3 weeks after date of sale. (Includes Nursing Reference Books) There are no refunds on general reading study manuals, problem solvers, test preps and ALL magazines. All refunded computer books have a $10.00 restocking fee.This is not applicable to the required computer textbooks for course use.
- Special order books are non-refundable.
(End of General Reading List)
Computer Supplies, Hardware & Software
- Regular and non-warranty defective products can be refunded or exchanged no later then
No refunds on opened or unsealed calculator packages or ink cartridge packages.
- 1 week for hardware
- 2 weeks for software (Unopened) along with all accompanying package materials.
(End of Weeks List)
No refunds on software or hardware products if the package has been opened.
- Nomi Ink Refills are 100% refundable
- TechCraft cable products are refundable with existing packaging and receipt.
(End of Vendor List)
Hardware NOTE: Customers are responsible for contacting manufacturer technical support to troubleshoot hardware devices prior to refund or exchange to the Bookstore. You should be directed for the proper action to take.
All electronic products are not refundable unless defective and must meet manufacturer warranty specifications.
Defective products are refundable under manufacturer warranty guidelines for repalcement or exchange based on warranty restrictions and timeline.
Apple computers are non-refundable. Apple systems are covered under Apple Care Protection. Please contact the Bookstore Computer Department or visit Apple online for product support information.
No refund on all Software if shrink wrap or security seals are broken. Some manufacturers may offer a money-back guarantee. Please visit corresponding manufacturer's web sites for qualifying information.
(End of Computer Supplies Hardware and Software List)
- Refunds are accepted on general merchandise, providing it is in perfect resalable condition and still in original retail packaging.
- No refund/exchanges on all clothing after 3 weeks from the date of purchase indicated on your receipt.
- Undergarments and swim wear are non-refundable.
- Clothing that is washed or worn is non-refundable.
- Backpacks may be refunded or exchanged for up to 4 weeks after date of purchase, providing it is in perfect condition or there is a manufacturer's defect. After that time the customer must deal directly through the manufacturer for a refund or exchange.
- No Refunds/Exchanges on all Prepaid access codes & cards.
(End of General Merchandise List)
Refund Policy last updated October 15, 2009